- Areas of Research
- Grant Resources
- Research Experience for Medical Students (REMS)
- Research Centers
- Center for Comparative Effectiveness Analytics
- Center for Health Promotion and Prevention Research (CHPPR)
- Center of Biomedical Research Excellence (COBRE)
- North Dakota IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE)
- Rural Health Reform Policy Research Center
- Seven Generations Center of Excellence in Native Behavioral Health
- Clinical Centers
- Service Centers
- About Us
- New Building
Welcome to UNDhealth.org! Formerly Medical School for the Public, the mission of this program is to inform, educate and engage the people of North Dakota on health care issues.
Through this on-line program, we are pleased to feature outstanding medical school faculty members who will broaden your knowledge about various health issues. We hope you will visit this website often to benefit from the most up-to-date health information.