- Basic Sciences
- Clinical Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Center of Biomedical Research Excellence (COBRE)
- Center for Health Promotion & Prevention Research
- Center for Rural Health
- Clinical Education Center
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Center
- Health Workforce Information Center (HWIC)
- Mass Spectrometry Center
- National Resource Center on Native American Aging
- North Dakota Area Health Education Center
- North Dakota IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE)
- North Dakota Simulation, Teaching and Research Center for Healthcare Education (ND STAR)
- North Dakota Tobacco Quitline
- Rural Assistance Center (RAC)
Division of Sports Medicine
The mission of the Division of Sports Medicine is to serve the region through provision of education, research and service in sports medicine. It is recognized that sports medicine is a multidisciplinary field involving many facets of the health care community. The Division of Sports Medicine functions as a coordinating entity to help other disciplines provide education, research and service in this area.
Specifically, the Division of Sports Medicine provides direction for the BS in Athletic Training degree program, a medical elective in sports medicine, and residency training in sports medicine. Service components of the Division are handled through the athletic training services provided for UND athletics and The Center for Sports Medicine, a clinical practice in sports medicine. Research and continuing education are vital aspects of the Division of Sports Medicine to improve the quality of care for athletes regionwide.
Through the Division of Sports Medicine's educational, research and service programs, a regional resource for sports medicine care is being established. This resource will positively impact the health care of the athlete in North Dakota and the surrounding region.