- Basic Sciences
- Clinical Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Center of Biomedical Research Excellence (COBRE)
- Center for Health Promotion & Prevention Research
- Center for Rural Health
- Clinical Education Center
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Center
- Health Workforce Information Center (HWIC)
- Mass Spectrometry Center
- National Resource Center on Native American Aging
- North Dakota Area Health Education Center
- North Dakota IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE)
- North Dakota Simulation, Teaching and Research Center for Healthcare Education (ND STAR)
- North Dakota Tobacco Quitline
- Rural Assistance Center (RAC)
In fall of 2009 the Office of the CIO hosted a series of open forums to develop solutions, cost, sustainability and implementation for these core technology services. In spring 2010 final recommendations for UND Core Technology Services were submitted and approved by President Kelley with implementation beginning in summer 2010.
As a result the University of North Dakota has taken steps towards staying up-to-date with the latest technologies by purchasing a subscription to Atomic Learning.
Atomic Learning provides online training solutions that answer “How do I do that?” questions through an extensive library of short, easy-to-understand video tutorials. Faculty, staff, and students will be able to stay on top of the latest technology applications and get answers to software question 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Enter your IDM username and password
The new Identity Management (IdM) system affects how you log in to Atomic Learning. You may need to claim your account if you haven't already done so within the past two years. To check to see if you have claimed your account, go to the ITSS main page http://itss.und.edu and click on the "Have I claimed by IdM account?" link.
If you have claimed your account, but have forgotten your password click on the forgot your password link on the ITSS page http://itss.und.edu.