- Campus Offices
- Continuing Medical Education
- Degree Programs
- Educational Resources
- Residency Programs
- Areas of Research
- Grant Resources
- Research Centers
- Clinical Centers
- Service Centers
- Center for Rural Health
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Center
- Health Workforce Information Center (HWIC)
- Mobile Simulation (SIM-ND)
- National Resource Center on Native American Aging
- North Dakota Area Health Education Center (AHEC)
- North Dakota Tobacco Quitline
- Rural Assistance Center (RAC)
- Simulation Center (ND STAR)
- About Us
- New Building Update
Physician Assistant Program
Welcome to the University of North Dakota Physician Assistant Program website. Hopefully, we can answer some questions you might have about the Physician Assistant profession and about the PA Program here at UND.
At present, there are more than 170 accredited Physician Assistant Programs within the United States. The University of North Dakota Physician Assistant Program is the only PA Program in North Dakota. It has also been the only program in the United States geared toward the certified/licensed clinically practicing professional who wishes to change professions and become a physician assistant.
The Physician Assistant Program offers an entry level Master of Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS) for individuals wanting to learn the skills, knowledge and ability to enter the PA profession. Navigate through the various buttons on the left to learn and apply for this program.
Our next available class will begin in May 2014. Instruction for application submission can be found under "Applicant Materials".