- Basic Sciences
- Clinical Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Center of Biomedical Research Excellence (COBRE)
- Center for Health Promotion & Prevention Research
- Center for Rural Health
- Clinical Education Center
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Center
- Health Workforce Information Center (HWIC)
- Mass Spectrometry Center
- National Resource Center on Native American Aging
- North Dakota Area Health Education Center
- North Dakota IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE)
- North Dakota Simulation, Teaching and Research Center for Healthcare Education (ND STAR)
- North Dakota Tobacco Quitline
- Rural Assistance Center (RAC)
Physician Assistant Program
Welcome to the University of North Dakota Physician Assistant Program website. Hopefully, we can answer some questions you might have about the Physician Assistant profession and about the PA Program here at UND.
At present, there are more than 170 accredited Physician Assistant Programs within the United States. The University of North Dakota Physician Assistant Program is the only PA Program in North Dakota. It has also been the only program in the United States geared toward the certified/licensed clinically practicing professional who wishes to change professions and become a physician assistant.
The Physician Assistant Program offers an entry level Master of Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS) for individuals wanting to learn the skills, knowledge and ability to enter the PA profession. Navigate through the various buttons on the left to learn and apply for this program.
Our next available class will begin in May 2013. Instruction for application submission can be found under "Applicant Materials".