- Campus Offices
- Continuing Medical Education
- Degree Programs
- Education Resources
- Indians Into Medicine
- Interprofessional Education
- Seven Generations Center of Excellence in Native Behavioral Health
- Residency Programs
- Areas of Research
- Grant Resources
- Research Experience for Medical Students (REMS)
- Research Centers
- Clinical Centers
- Service Centers
- Center for Rural Health
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Center
- Mobile Simulation (SIM-ND)
- National Indigenous Elder Justice Initiative
- National Resource Center on Native American Aging
- North Dakota Area Health Education Center (AHEC)
- North Dakota Tobacco Quitline
- Rural Assistance Center (RAC)
- Rural Surgery Support Program
- Simulation Center (ND STAR)
- New Building
- About Us
Pharmacology, Physiology & Therapeutics
Welcome to the home of the Department of Pharmacology, Physiology and Therapeutics at The University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
We are strongly committed to providing our students and the people of North Dakota excellent programs in education, research and service, and we are dedicated to the development of leadership, innovation and scholarly excellence.
The translation of fundamental knowledge in the basic sciences to medically relevant problems is a major goal of the department, and we are capable of providing the individualized attention and training necessary for the development of the medical scientist of the future.
Please browse through the links on this page to learn more about our program.