- Basic Sciences
- Clinical Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Center of Biomedical Research Excellence (COBRE)
- Center for Health Promotion & Prevention Research
- Center for Rural Health
- Clinical Education Center
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Center
- Health Workforce Information Center (HWIC)
- Mass Spectrometry Center
- National Resource Center on Native American Aging
- North Dakota Area Health Education Center
- North Dakota IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE)
- North Dakota Simulation, Teaching and Research Center for Healthcare Education (ND STAR)
- North Dakota Tobacco Quitline
- Rural Assistance Center (RAC)
Obstetrics & Gynecology
The mission of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the UND School of Medicine and Health Sciences is to provide excellence in teaching, clinical research and reproductive health care for women of all ages. Our statewide network of dedicated faculty support this mission through education and patient care.
The department has been exceptionally successful in identifying medical students who wish to pursue a career in obstetrics and gynecology. The majority return to North Dakota and surrounding states to practice state-of-the art women’s health care and to provide continuity of care in their community.
Please browse the access links at left to learn more about our department.