- Basic Sciences
- Clinical Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Center of Biomedical Research Excellence (COBRE)
- Center for Health Promotion & Prevention Research
- Center for Rural Health
- Clinical Education Center
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Center
- Health Workforce Information Center (HWIC)
- Mass Spectrometry Center
- National Resource Center on Native American Aging
- North Dakota Area Health Education Center
- North Dakota IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE)
- North Dakota Simulation, Teaching and Research Center for Healthcare Education (ND STAR)
- North Dakota Tobacco Quitline
- Rural Assistance Center (RAC)
eSNAP, the electronic Streamlined Non-competing Award Process, is a component of the NIH eRA Commons website. To be able to use the NIH eRA Commons you must be registered as a user. Contact the UND Research Development & Compliance Office at 777-2890 for information about registering.
To access the eSNAP page, go to the NIH eRA Commons website and log in using your Username and Password. Once you have successfully logged in, click on the eSNAP tab located towards the top of the page. This tab takes you to the Manage eSNAP page. The Manage eSNAP page is used to view the eSNAP reports to which you have access and lets you select an eSNAP report in order to perform various actions.
One of the features of the Streamlined Non-competing Award Process (SNAP) is the ability to submit a streamlined annual progress report. eSNAP provides the ability for eligible grantee institutions to electronically submit SNAP progress reports through the eRA Commons.
NIH is the only agency that uses the eSNAP concept as currently designed in the Commons.
For additional information on eSNAP, please review the eSNAP user guide.
Keep in mind that if eSNAP is used to electronically prepare and submit the progress report, do not use the PHS2590 fillable form pages for any file uploads. Text inserted into the fillable form pages is not saved once the progress report is submitted to NIH.