- Campus Offices
- Continuing Medical Education
- Degree Programs
- Education Resources
- Indians Into Medicine
- Interprofessional Education
- Seven Generations Center of Excellence in Native Behavioral Health
- Residency Programs
- Areas of Research
- Grant Resources
- Research Experience for Medical Students (REMS)
- Research Centers
- Clinical Centers
- Service Centers
- Center for Rural Health
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Center
- Mobile Simulation (SIM-ND)
- National Indigenous Elder Justice Initiative
- National Resource Center on Native American Aging
- North Dakota Area Health Education Center (AHEC)
- North Dakota Tobacco Quitline
- Rural Assistance Center (RAC)
- Rural Surgery Support Program
- Simulation Center (ND STAR)
- New Building
- About Us
- Groundbreaking, June 12, 2014
- Building Update, Dec. 12, 2013
- Building Update, July 9, 2013
- Public Forum, June 20, 2013
- Kickoff Meeting, June 12, 2013
- Video Troubleshooting
- Floor Plans
- Site Photos
- Live Web Cam
- New Building Fly-Through Video
- Learning Community Video
In May 2013, the 63rd Assembly of the North Dakota Legislature approved funding for a new $124 million, 325,000-square-foot, four-story University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences building in Grand Forks, N.D.
Plans are quickly moving forward to meet our completion goal of summer 2016. Please check this website for updates as we progress.
Building Site Updates
Provided by PCL/Community, a joint venture
- Construction of the new building is more than 80 percent complete.
- Fire alarms, sprinkler systems, insulation, interior drywall, ceilings, door frames, data cable, light fixtures, elevators, drinking fountains, bathroom fixtures, handrails and linoleum are being installed throughout the building. Interior walls are more than 85 percent complete.
Piping, HVAC, duct and electrical work, framing, tiling and painting are ongoing. Electrical work is more than 85 percent complete.
- The north and south atrium ceilings are complete.
- Lab casework is being installed.
- An epoxy flooring is being installed in the anatomy lab.
- Soffits are being installed just outside the main entrance.
Virtual building tour
Last updated: 2/1/16