- Areas of Research
- Grant Resources
- Research Centers
- Center for Comparative Effectiveness Analytics
- Center for Health Promotion and Prevention Research (CHPPR)
- Center of Biomedical Research Excellence (COBRE)
- North Dakota IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE)
- Rural Health Reform Policy Research Center
- Seven Generations Center of Excellence in Native Behavioral Health
- Clinical Centers
- Service Centers
- Center for Rural Health
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Center
- Health Workforce Information Center (HWIC)
- Mobile Simulation (SIM-ND)
- National Resource Center on Native American Aging
- North Dakota Area Health Education Center (AHEC)
- North Dakota Tobacco Quitline
- Rural Assistance Center (RAC)
- Simulation Center (ND STAR)
- About Us
- New Building
- Groundbreaking, June 12, 2014
- Building Update, Dec. 12, 2013
- Building Update, July 9, 2013
- Public Forum, June 20, 2013
- Kickoff Meeting, June 12, 2013
- Video Troubleshooting
In May 2013, the 63rd Assembly of the North Dakota Legislature approved funding for a new $124 million, 325,000-square-foot, four-story University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences building in Grand Forks, N.D.
Plans are quickly moving forward to meet our completion goal of summer 2016. Please check this website for updates as we progress.
Building Site Updates
Provided by PCL/Community, a joint venture
- The 25th and final structural concrete pour took place May 5.
- Brick work is complete on the east side of the east wing and ongoing on the north side of the building.
- Windows are being installed as the brick work is completed. Windows have also been installed on a clerestory on top of the east wing. This will allow natural light to filter in to the middle of the east wing.
- Interior drywall is being installed.
- A "penthouse" is being erected on top of the west wing. This will house maintenance equipment such as air handling.
Virtual building tour
Last updated: 5/18/15
5/19/15: Beam topping ceremony
4/14: Live web cam installed