- Campus Offices
- Continuing Medical Education
- Degree Programs
- Education Resources
- Residency Programs
- Areas of Research
- Grant Resources
- Research Centers
- Center for Comparative Effectiveness Analytics
- Center for Health Promotion and Prevention Research (CHPPR)
- Center of Biomedical Research Excellence (COBRE)
- North Dakota IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE)
- Rural Health Reform Policy Research Center
- Seven Generations Center of Excellence in Native Behavioral Health
- Clinical Centers
- Service Centers
- Center for Rural Health
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Center
- Health Workforce Information Center (HWIC)
- Mobile Simulation (SIM-ND)
- National Resource Center on Native American Aging
- North Dakota Area Health Education Center (AHEC)
- North Dakota Tobacco Quitline
- Rural Assistance Center (RAC)
- Simulation Center (ND STAR)
- About Us
- New Building
- Groundbreaking, June 12, 2014
- Building Update, Dec. 12, 2013
- Building Update, July 9, 2013
- Public Forum, June 20, 2013
- Kickoff Meeting, June 12, 2013
- Video Troubleshooting
In May 2013, the 63rd Assembly of the North Dakota Legislature approved funding for a new $124 million, 320,000-square-foot, four-story University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences building in Grand Forks, N.D.
Plans are quickly moving forward to meet our completion goal of summer 2016. Please check this website for updates as we progress.
Building Site Updates
Provided by PCL/Community, a joint venture
- The first deck was poured Aug. 26 (pictured). It consisted of 500 cubic yards of concrete (fifty truckloads), equal to the weight of five Boeing 747s.
- The second deck was poured Sept. 3. The pump truck that pours the concrete can move more than 100 yards of concrete per hour.
- The third deck pour occurred Sept. 16. The shoring and decks that supported the pour are now being moved. Columns are being poured on the third deck.
- The fourth deck pour occurred Sept. 24 and 26.
- Pour 5 is scheduled to take place the week of Sept. 29. This will include 28 tons of rebar.
- Prep work for the south parking lot continues.
Virtual building tour
Last updated: 9/26/14
4/14: Live web cam installed