- Campus Offices
- Continuing Medical Education
- Degree Programs
- Education Resources
- Indians Into Medicine
- Interprofessional Education
- Seven Generations Center of Excellence in Native Behavioral Health
- Residency Programs
- Areas of Research
- Grant Resources
- Research Experience for Medical Students (REMS)
- Research Centers
- Clinical Centers
- Service Centers
- Center for Rural Health
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Center
- Mobile Simulation (SIM-ND)
- National Indigenous Elder Justice Initiative
- National Resource Center on Native American Aging
- North Dakota Area Health Education Center (AHEC)
- North Dakota Tobacco Quitline
- Rural Assistance Center (RAC)
- Rural Surgery Support Program
- Simulation Center (ND STAR)
- About Us
- New Building
- Groundbreaking, June 12, 2014
- Building Update, Dec. 12, 2013
- Building Update, July 9, 2013
- Public Forum, June 20, 2013
- Kickoff Meeting, June 12, 2013
- Video Troubleshooting
- Floor Plans
- Site Photos
- Live Web Cam
- New Building Fly-Through Video
- Learning Community Video
In May 2013, the 63rd Assembly of the North Dakota Legislature approved funding for a new $124 million, 325,000-square-foot, four-story University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences building in Grand Forks, N.D.
Plans are quickly moving forward to meet our completion goal of summer 2016. Please check this website for updates as we progress.
Building Site Updates
Provided by PCL/Community, a joint venture
- Exterior brickwork is complete. The brick will be cleaned in the coming months. All metal panels on the north side of the east wing are installed.
- Window installation is ongoing. The building will be fully enclosed by winter.
- Concrete curbs in the parking lot are being poured. A roadway connecting to Columbia Rd. is being dug.
- Temporary handrails have been installed throughout the interior.
- Fire alarms, sprinkler systems, insulation, interior drywall, ceilings and door frames are being installed.
- Piping, HVAC, duct and electrical work, and painting are ongoing.
Virtual building tour
Last updated: 10/1/15