- Campus Offices
- Continuing Medical Education
- Degree Programs
- Education Resources
- Residency Programs
- Areas of Research
- Grant Resources
- Research Centers
- Center for Comparative Effectiveness Analytics
- Center for Health Promotion and Prevention Research (CHPPR)
- Center of Biomedical Research Excellence (COBRE)
- North Dakota IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE)
- Rural Health Reform Policy Research Center
- Seven Generations Center of Excellence in Native Behavioral Health
- Clinical Centers
- Service Centers
- Center for Rural Health
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Center
- Health Workforce Information Center (HWIC)
- Mobile Simulation (SIM-ND)
- National Resource Center on Native American Aging
- North Dakota Area Health Education Center (AHEC)
- North Dakota Tobacco Quitline
- Rural Assistance Center (RAC)
- Simulation Center (ND STAR)
- About Us
- New Building
- Groundbreaking, June 12, 2014
- Building Update, Dec. 12, 2013
- Building Update, July 9, 2013
- Public Forum, June 20, 2013
- Kickoff Meeting, June 12, 2013
- Video Troubleshooting
In May 2013, the 63rd Assembly of the North Dakota Legislature approved funding for a new $124 million, 325,000-square-foot, four-story University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences building in Grand Forks, N.D.
Plans are quickly moving forward to meet our completion goal of summer 2016. Please check this website for updates as we progress.
Building Site Updates
Provided by PCL/Community, a joint venture
- The first deck was poured Aug. 26 (pictured). It consisted of 500 cubic yards of concrete (fifty truckloads), equal to the weight of five Boeing 747s.
- Pour 11 of 26 took place Dec. 4 and consisted of 570 cubic yards of concrete, the project's largest concrete pour.
- Duct work and interior framing continue. There is currently enough interior framing in place to run the length of a hockey rink more than 37 times.
- Three chillers that will cool the building are on the east side of the site.
- Piping pressure tests are taking place in the east wing.
Virtual building tour
Last updated: 3/2/15
4/14: Live web cam installed