- Basic Sciences
- Clinical Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Center of Biomedical Research Excellence (COBRE)
- Center for Health Promotion & Prevention Research
- Center for Rural Health
- Clinical Education Center
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Center
- Health Workforce Information Center (HWIC)
- Mass Spectrometry Center
- National Resource Center on Native American Aging
- North Dakota Area Health Education Center
- North Dakota IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE)
- North Dakota Simulation, Teaching and Research Center for Healthcare Education (ND STAR)
- North Dakota Tobacco Quitline
- Rural Assistance Center (RAC)
Join us for Homecoming 2012
Events scheduled in Grand Forks for Thursday, Oct. 11
3 p.m. Medical Laboratory Dedication, Vennes Atrium
Join the SMHS as Dr. Robert and Charlene Kyle are honored for the medical laboratory dedication.
Events scheduled in Grand Forks for Friday, Oct. 12
9 a.m. - 10 a.m. Continental Breakfast
Gather with fellow SMHS alumni in the Vennes Atrium of the School of Medicine and Health Sciences and enjoy a light breakfast and conversation.
10 a.m. - 12 p.m. Open House Tours
Tour various areas of the School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
1 p.m. - 3 p.m. Simulation Lab Tours
Starts at north entrance of UND School of Medicine and Health Sciences, 501 N. Columbia Rd.
5 p.m.-7 p.m. Evening Reception
North Dakota Museum of Art
Events scheduled in Grand Forks for Saturday, Oct. 13
1 p.m.-3 p.m. Tailgating
Tailgate with SMHS classmates before the UND Homecoming football game.
RSVP for these events here.
Find hotel information here.
For event location information, please view this map.
For questions regarding events, contact
Kristen Peterson at (701) 777-4305
or e-mail email@example.com.
For a full list of UND Homecoming 2012 events, visit the UND Alumni Association.