- Basic Sciences
- Clinical Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Center of Biomedical Research Excellence (COBRE)
- Center for Health Promotion & Prevention Research
- Center for Rural Health
- Clinical Education Center
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Center
- Health Workforce Information Center (HWIC)
- Mass Spectrometry Center
- National Resource Center on Native American Aging
- North Dakota Area Health Education Center
- North Dakota IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE)
- North Dakota Simulation, Teaching and Research Center for Healthcare Education (ND STAR)
- North Dakota Tobacco Quitline
- Rural Assistance Center (RAC)
Giving is not just monetary. Time and talent are just as valued by the School of Medicine and Health Sciences. There are several ways to "give" to the School. Here are just a few:
The Office of Alumni and Community Relations has created a HOST Program (Housing our Medical Students as they Travel) for the UND School of Medicine and Health Sciences. The program matches SMHS medical school alumni across the country with 4th year medical students traveling for residency interviews in late fall/winter. This program aims first and foremost to save med students lodging costs and to put them in touch with alums may be just a year or two ahead of them in the residency program.
Deeded Body Program
For more than half a century, the UND School of Medicine and Health Sciences Deeded Body Program under the Department of Anatomy has served as an educational resource for faculty, medical students and residents as well as graduate, allied health and other undergraduate students. It is because of the generosity of donors who have made a conscious decision to begin or continue their teaching career after their death that we are able to continue our long-standing tradition of providing excellence in health sciences education, as well as the highest regard for humanity and mankind.
North Dakota Spirit Campaign
Reignite your North Dakota Spirit and join UND in its most ambitious campaign ever to raise $300 million. Your partnership supports UND's commitment to its passionate students, inspirational educators, innovative programs, and extraordinary places. The UND School of Medicine aims to raise $23 million as part of the campaign.
A variety of naming opportunities are available at the UND School of Medicine and Health Sciences. Contact Dave Miedema, development director, for more information.