- Campus Offices
- Continuing Medical Education
- Degree Programs
- Education Resources
- Indians Into Medicine
- Interprofessional Education
- Library Resources
- Simulation Center
- Residency Programs
- Areas of Research
- Grant Resources
- Research Experience for Medical Students (REMS)
- Research Centers
- Center for Comparative Effectiveness Analytics
- Center for Health Promotion and Prevention Research (CHPPR)
- Center for Neurodegenerative Disorder Research
- Center of Biomedical Research Excellence in the Epigenomics of Development and Disease
- Center of Excellence for Host-Pathogen Interactions
- North Dakota IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE)
- Rural Health Reform Policy Research Center
- Seven Generations Center of Excellence in Native Behavioral Health
- Clinical Centers
- Service Centers
- Center for Rural Health
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Center
- Mobile Simulation (SIM-ND)
- National Indigenous Elder Justice Initiative
- National Resource Center on Native American Aging
- North Dakota Area Health Education Center (AHEC)
- North Dakota Tobacco Quitline
- Rural Health Information Hub (RHIhub)
- Rural Surgery Support Program
- Simulation Center (ND STAR)
- About Us
Center for Family Medicine, Bismarck
It takes a special person to pursue a career in family medicine. We seek concerned, compassionate and intelligent individuals who are dedicated to caring for the whole patient and the entire family. There is no greater satisfaction for the energetic and committed family physician than the experience of having a positive impact on the lives of patients.
The UND School of Medicine and Health Sciences Center for Family Medicine in Bimarck, N.D., has a solid history of attracting top-notch medical school graduates who complete their residency education as well-trained, caring family doctors. We are proud of the accomplishments of our residents who work hard, make difficult decisions and complete our program with the confidence and competence to practice successfully.
- To provide well-trained family medicine physicians to meet the needs of the people of North Dakota.
- To provide continuing, comprehensive quality healthcare in family medicine.
- To provide an integrated and progressive educational program for resident physicians.
- To provide the opportunity for each resident physician to develop and maintain a continuing physician-patient relationship.
The Center for Family Medicine is a fully accredited residency training program administered by the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences.