- Areas of Research
- Grant Resources
- Research Experience for Medical Students (REMS)
- Research Centers
- Center for Comparative Effectiveness Analytics
- Center for Health Promotion and Prevention Research (CHPPR)
- Center of Biomedical Research Excellence (COBRE)
- North Dakota IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE)
- Rural Health Reform Policy Research Center
- Seven Generations Center of Excellence in Native Behavioral Health
- Clinical Centers
- Service Centers
- About Us
- New Building
Deeded Body Program
The University of North Dakota School of Medicine & Health Sciences (UNDSMHS) Deeded Body Program has been serving the people of North Dakota for more than half a century. It was designed to serve as an educational resource for faculty, medical students, and residents, as well as graduate, allied health, and other undergraduate students.
It is because of the generosity of donors who have made a conscious decision to begin or continue their teaching career after their death that we are able to continue our long-standing tradition of providing excellence in health sciences education, as well as the highest regard for humanity and mankind. The UNDSMHS Deeded Body Program strives to meet the highest standards regarding anatomical donation as determined by the North Dakota Uniform Anatomical Gift Act.
Click here for answers to Frequently Asked Questions regarding anatomical donations. Please contact us if forms are required or if you have further questions about the UNDSMHS Deeded Body Program at (701) 777-2101.
UNDSMHS Deeded Body Program
Dept. of Anatomy and Cell Biology
School of Medicine & Health Sciences Room 1701
501 North Columbia Road Stop 9037
Grand Forks, North Dakota 58202-9037