- Basic Sciences
- Clinical Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Center of Biomedical Research Excellence (COBRE)
- Center for Health Promotion & Prevention Research
- Center for Rural Health
- Clinical Education Center
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Center
- Health Workforce Information Center (HWIC)
- Mass Spectrometry Center
- National Resource Center on Native American Aging
- North Dakota Area Health Education Center
- North Dakota IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE)
- North Dakota Simulation, Teaching and Research Center for Healthcare Education (ND STAR)
- North Dakota Tobacco Quitline
- Rural Assistance Center (RAC)
Anatomy and Cell Biology
Welcome to the homepage of the Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology. Our department is a unit of the UND School of Medicine and Health Sciences and is housed in the Edwin C. James Medical Research Facility.
The Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology offers graduate programs leading to the MS, PhD, and MD/PhD degrees.
Please follow the links on the left to find out more about our department and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
In The News