- Areas of Research
- Grant Resources
- Research Experience for Medical Students (REMS)
- Research Centers
- Center for Comparative Effectiveness Analytics
- Center for Health Promotion and Prevention Research (CHPPR)
- Center of Biomedical Research Excellence (COBRE)
- North Dakota IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE)
- Rural Health Reform Policy Research Center
- Seven Generations Center of Excellence in Native Behavioral Health
- Clinical Centers
- Service Centers
- About Us
- New Building
Anatomy and Cell Biology
Welcome to the homepage of the Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology. Our department is a unit of the UND School of Medicine and Health Sciences and is housed in the Edwin C. James Medical Research Facility.
The Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology offers graduate programs leading to the MS, PhD, and MD/PhD degrees.
Please follow the links on the left to find out more about our department and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.