- Campus Offices
- Continuing Medical Education
- Degree Programs
- Educational Resources
- Residency Programs
- Areas of Research
- Grant Resources
- Research Centers
- Center for Comparative Effectiveness Analytics
- Center for Health Promotion and Prevention Research (CHPPR)
- Center of Biomedical Research Excellence (COBRE)
- North Dakota IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE)
- Rural Health Reform Policy Research Center
- Seven Generations Center of Excellence in Native Behavioral Health
- Clinical Centers
- Service Centers
- Center for Rural Health
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Center
- Health Workforce Information Center (HWIC)
- Mobile Simulation (SIM-ND)
- National Resource Center on Native American Aging
- North Dakota Area Health Education Center (AHEC)
- North Dakota Tobacco Quitline
- Rural Assistance Center (RAC)
- Simulation Center (ND STAR)
- About Us
- New Building
"The primary purpose of the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences is to educate physicians and other health professionals and to enhance the quality of life in North Dakota. Other purposes include the discovery of knowledge that benefits the people of this state and enhances the quality of their lives."
Joshua Wynne, M.D., M.B.A., M.P.H.
Vice President for Health Affairs
Gwen W. Halaas, M.D., M.B.A.
Senior Associate Dean for Academic & Faculty Affairs
Julie A. Blehm , M.D.
Associate Dean for Southeast Campus, Fargo
Charles E. Christianson, M.D., Sc.M.
Associate Dean for Clinical Education
Joycelyn Dorscher, M.D.
Associate Dean for Student Affairs and Admissions
Randy S. Eken, M.P.A.
Associate Dean for Administration and Finance
Nicholas Neumann, M.D.
Associate Dean, Southwest Campus, Bismarck
Susan Zelewski, M.D.
Assistant Dean, Northeast Campus, Grand Forks
Jon W. Allen, M.D.
Director of the Simulation Center
Patrick Carr, Ph.D.
Assistant Dean for Faculty Development
Steffen P. Christensen, M.D.
Assistant Dean for Students, Southeast Campus, Fargo
William P. Newman, M.D.
Assistant Dean for Veterans Affairs (Fargo)
Martin L. Rothberg, M.D.
Assistant Dean, Northwest Campus, Minot
David J. Theige, M. D.
Assistant Dean of Graduate Medical Education (Fargo)
Designated Institutional Official (DIO)
Eugene L. DeLorme, J.D.
Director of the Indians Into Medicine (INMED) Program
Nasser A. Hammami, M.S.
Chief Information Officer
L. Gary Hart, Ph.D.
Director, Center for Rural Health
Thomas M. Hill, Ph.D.
Director of the Office of Medical Education
Assistant Dean for Pre-Clinical Medical Education
Lila C. Pedersen, M.A.L.S.
Director of the Harley French Library of the Health Sciences
Kenneth Ruit, Ph.D.
Assistant Dean for Undergraduate & Graduate Education
Director, Office of Alumni & Community Relations
Judy Solberg, M.P.A.
Chief of Staff, Office of the Dean