- Areas of Research
- Grant Resources
- Research Experience for Medical Students (REMS)
- Research Centers
- Center for Comparative Effectiveness Analytics
- Center for Health Promotion and Prevention Research (CHPPR)
- Center of Biomedical Research Excellence (COBRE)
- North Dakota IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE)
- Rural Health Reform Policy Research Center
- Seven Generations Center of Excellence in Native Behavioral Health
- Clinical Centers
- Service Centers
- About Us
- New Building
About Medical School
North Dakota’s only medical school admits 78 students per year into its four-year program. We also offer graduate degrees in Basic Sciences.
About the Health Sciences
Get a degree in Athletic Training, Medical Laboratory Science, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Physician Assistant and Public Health.
Learn more about health care challenges in North Dakota and how SMHS plans to address them in Vital Signs, the Biennial Report and more.